Friday, February 25, 2011

Probably Not a Good Idea.

So tonight, as my husband and son were doing a bit of improvised Tae Kwon-do, he told my son to try and kick him in the head. Before I could warn him that might not be such a good idea he changed his mind and said, "Try and kick my hand." That could have been a close call.

It did however remind me of a story from my childhood. I was about to receive a shot, probably an immunization or something and I did not want it because I was afraid. I mean, what child actually WANTS and shot and is brave about the whole thing? My guess? NONE. Anyway, her plan to ease my fears? She told me to bite her arm as hard as I could. I followed her instructions and while I did not break any skin or cause bleeding, I DID bite her REALLY hard and she immediately regretted her suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment